We are on a mission to redefine the car care experience everywhere.
Imagine your car feeling new again. That's our customer promise. Since 2014, we’ve used our passion for technology and customer experience to pursue our goal of truly convenient and eco-conscious car care for individuals and fleets nationwide.
Some things have changed along the way and others remained the same. We have always been mobile, app-based, and car wash & detail focused. Now we are 100% zero contact and offer complete car care, including disinfection, oil change, tire repair and replacement, and other maintenance services.
Our Spiffy Green™ solution uses eco-friendly supplies, less than half the water of a traditional car wash, and never leaves anything behind. Our proprietary technology safely removes and recycles used water and oil. We can even turn tires into power thanks to our PRTI® partnership.
We take care of cars so our customers can get back to living their lives. Are you ready to deliver on the Spiffy promise?
What Makes Spiffy Unique
We’ve been dedicated to building a positive brand since day 1. From our penguin logo and truck designs to our company values, it hasn’t failed us yet. By joining Spiffy as a franchisee, you are gaining the support of an established brand that captures attention and instills confidence.
- ZERO FRICTION - What began as a goal of mobile, on-demand service evolved into a seamless smartphone app experience for consumers. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, this has expanded into zero-contact services - giving a new definition to “zero friction.”
- COMPLETE CAR CARE - We exist at the intersection of comprehensive car maintenance - detail, disinfection, oil change, tires, and more - for local drivers and national fleets. Our impact is amplified by diverse partnerships - such as Safelite and PRTI - which facilitate an all-in-one market for our customers.
- IN-HOUSE TECHNOLOGY - Technology runs throughout Spiffy, from our consumer and technician apps to the trucks and vans we upfit for service across the country. Our commitment to innovation has pushed us to bring the conveniences of e-commerce and the internet of things to the automotive space.
- WINNING TEAM - Our co-founders - Scot Wingo and Karl Murphy - brought together their unique philosophies to create Spiffy. Our approach is rounded out by a seasoned leadership team, a commitment to W2 employees, and corporate support - including accounting, marketing, and customer service.
Spiffy Franchise Support
- TECHNOLOGY - Hit the ground running with the resources you need to book and complete services. Appointments are handled via our in-house software, and every Spiffy vehicle is upfitted at our headquarters before being sent to you.
- TRAINING - Lean on the lessons we’ve learned over the last 6 years with our 2-week Franchise Training program and Spiffy U e-learning platform.
- CORPORATE - Let us handle the paperwork and promotion so you can focus on what you do best: providing 5-star quality services, every time.